Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Unity Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Unity Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.